Welcome to the ProfBiotics website.
ProfBiotics Website TERMS & CONDITIONS
The information provided by ProfBiotics is intended to be helpful whether you wish to explore current thinking around diet and health, have a family link to the health conditions discussed, or if something else has prompted your interest.
This website is not to be used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of any health condition or problem.
Any questions regarding your own health should be addressed to your doctor or other health care professional, whose advice you should take before making any decisions about health care.
We cannot assume any risk for your use of this website or the information contained herein.
Conditions of Use
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE
In these conditions, "we" or "us" means ProfBiotics, "You" means the person reading these terms, and "our" and "your" shall be construed accordingly.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is to be used solely by persons who access it from within the UK. English is the only language offered on this website for conclusion of contracts.
2. This website and its content, our conditions of use and our terms & conditions of sale are all subject to change without notice and changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that the information and materials on this website may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We make no warranty that our website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through our website.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. In the event we are held liable for any loss or damage, you agree that we will not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage which may arise from your use of our website for any purposes or from reliance on any part of it.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. You do not have permission to use these trademarks and any use thereof may infringe the holder's rights.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. From time to time this website may also include links to other webites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- This website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website and any transactions conducted on or through the website.
- If any part of these conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that part shall be deemed to be severable from these conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of these conditions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and you agree to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
You can browse the ProfBiotics website without registering. However, you may need to register if you wish to receive material offered through the website.
Registration is free. You do not need to enter your credit card details to register.
To register you must be 18 years old or older. Deliveries will only be made to persons who are over the age of 18.
You will be asked to enter your name, e-mail and a few other personal details, please see Privacy page for use of your details. You only need to enter your full details when you are registering. Completing the registration process only takes a few minutes and creates your personal account.
If you decide to register with the ProfBiotics website, take care of your account by never sharing your user details with anyone, and selecting a password unique to this site.
Each registration is for a single user only. You should not share your user name and password with any other person, or with multiple users on a network.
If you suspect that your account is being accessed by a third-party, please contact us immediately by e-mailing email@example.com.
You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address registered and add ‘Unsubscribe’ to the title line.
By registering you warrant that the personal information you are required to provide as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. Should any of the information you provide change, you can amend it by updating your account profile online.
Any personal information or account details you give us will be securely protected. Please see our security page for full details on how the ProfBiotics site secures your personal data.